Curved gutter with lawn edge for sports grounds (price per m)
The curved gutter with lawn edge of type 010 is very robustly manufactured, extremely weather-resistant and thus optimally suited for use on sports grounds. It also features the following characteristics:
- PE/HD/PP plastic (UV-stabilized, 100% recyclable, liquid-tight).
- With 4 cm turf edging
- Temperature resistant for asphalt installation up to 150°C
- As open gutter class A/B DIN 19580
- The gutter has no own slope
- Nominal width 100 mm
- Preformed drainage connection DN 100 in the bottom and side area
- Foundation and back support made of formed concrete C25/30, compaction dimension class C1, exposure class XC4, grain size 0/16 according to DIN EN 206-1 and DIN 1045-2, W x H: 35 cm x 20 cm
- Back support on both sides, each W x H: 10 cm x 15 cm
- According to DIN 18035-6 are measured, height position: limit dimension from the nominal height +/- 5 mm, but on 1.0 m length only +/- 2 mm
- Laying is done in curved section according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions
Note: The gutter is available in different lengths. We will also give you more detailed information about drainage of stadiums and sports grounds. In addition to various gutters and covers, we also offer inlet boxes for sports field drainage.