Plastic gutter with lawn edge for sports ground gutter (price per m)
The plastic gutter with lawn edge of type 010 is very robustly manufactured, extremely weather-resistant and thus optimally suited for use on sports grounds. In addition, it has the following characteristics:
- Made of PE/HD/PP plastic (UV-stabilized, 100% recyclable, liquid-tight).
- With 4 cm turf edging
- Temperature resistant for asphalt installation up to 150°C
- As open gutter class A/B DIN 19580
- Without own slope
- Nominal width 100 mm
- With preformed drainage connection DN 100 in the bottom and side area
- Installed in a straight line according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Back support and concrete foundation made of formed concrete C25/30, exposure class XC4, compaction dimension class C1, W x H: 35 cm x 20 cm, grain size 0/16 according to DIN EN 206-1 and DIN 1045-2
- Back support on both sides, each W x H: 10 cm x 15 cm
- According to DIN standard 18035-6 are measured, height position: limit dimension from the nominal height +/- 5 mm, but on 1.0 m length only +/- 2 mm
Note: The gutter is available in various lengths. We will also provide you with more detailed information on drainage for stadiums and sports grounds. In addition to various gutters and covers, we also offer inlet boxes.