Plastic sports ground gutter (100 m)
The type 010 plastic sports ground gutter is very robustly manufactured and extremely weather-resistant. It also has the following characteristics:
- Made of PE/HD/PP plastic (UV-stabilized, 100% recyclable, liquid-tight).
- Temperature resistant for asphalt installation up to 150°C
- As open gutter class A/B DIN 19580
- Nominal width 100 mm
- Without own slope
- With preformed drainage connection DN 100 in the bottom and side area
- Installation is carried out in a straight line according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Concrete foundation and back support made of formed concrete C25/30, exposure class XC4, compaction dimension class C1, grain size 0/16 according to DIN EN 206-1 and DIN 1045-2, W x H: 35 cm x 20 cm
- Back support on both sides, each W x H: 10 cm x 15 cm
- According to DIN 18035-6 are measured, height position: limit dimension from the nominal height +/- 5 mm, but on 1.0 m length only +/- 2 mm
Note: The gutter is also available in other lengths. We will also provide you with more detailed information on sports field drainage. In addition to various gutters and covers, we also offer inlet boxes.