High quality plastic sports ground slot gutter
The sports ground slot gutter made of plastic is very robustly manufactured, extremely weather-resistant and thus optimally suited for use on sports grounds. In addition, it has the following characteristics:
- Made of PE/HD/PP plastic (UV-stabilized, 100% recyclable, liquid-tight).
- Nominal width 100 mm
- Without own slope
- Temperature resistant without deformation during asphalt paving up to 150°C
- With preformed drainage connection DN 100 in the bottom and side area
- Slot cover made of KTL-coated steel
- Inlet slots made of EPDM are color-matched to the plastic pavement and increased by the plastic pavement thickness
- The inserts of the inlet slots are to be removed after the full-surface coating with plastic covering – without transition from the raceway to the segment
- Particularly good adhesion of plastic / asphalt due to punched holes on both sides
- Laying in a straight section with the same surface according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions
Note: The gutter is also available in other lengths. We will also give you more information about sports ground drainage. In addition to various gutters (and covers), we also have inlet boxes for sports field drainage in our program.