Sports ground slot gutter made of plastic (price per m)
The sports ground slot gutter with finishing edge is very robustly made of plastic, is extremely weather-resistant and thus optimally suited for use on sports grounds. In addition, it has the following characteristics:
- Made of PE/HD/PP plastic (UV-stabilized, 100% recyclable, liquid-tight).
- Nominal width 100 mm
- Without own slope
- With 4 cm turf upstand
- Temperature resistant without deformation during asphalt paving up to 150°C
- With preformed drainage connection DN 100 in the bottom and side area
- Slotted cover made of KTL-coated steel with one-sided end edge for plastic covering
- The inlet slots are made of EPDM and are raised by the thickness of the plastic covering and are color-matched to the plastic covering.
- The inserts of the inlet slots are to be removed after full-surface coating with plastic surfacing
- Particularly good adhesion of plastic / asphalt due to punched holes on both sides
- Laying in a straight line with the same surface according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions
Note: The gutter is available in different lengths. We will also provide you with more detailed information on the drainage of sports grounds and stadiums. In addition to various gutters and covers, we also offer inlet boxes for sports field drainage.