Pole vault landing area with exchangeable fore mats by artec®
The pole vault landing area (type GOLD) is characterized by the following features:
- Double hollow chamber system RG 23
- Hollow chamber modules individually upholstered
- With intermediate base
- Non-slip underbody
- Spike protection with moveable mesh fabric
- Wear mat made of firm PUR foam RG 20
- Mat cover with carabiner quick release fastener
- Incorporated air softening strip
- PE slatted frame (only for fore mats)
The pole vault landing area with exchangeable fore mats is certified by World Athletics in size 8 x 6 m.
To protect the pole vault landing area from wind and weather, artec® recommends a support platform, a rain cover and a safety cover. We also offer an overview of our track and field mats in various designs.